Book Review: A Million Junes by Emily Henry


5 Stars for A Million Junes by Emily Henry! Yes, 5 STARS! After reading Beach Read, Emily's most recent book, I craved more of her writing. A Million Junes was WAY different and hooked me in the way I haven't been hooked by a book in quite a while.

A Million Junes is magical in that Twilight way at the beginning. Look, I mean that in the very best way. It's magical, mythical, and full of symbolism. Light meets the dark, Earth meets the Heavens, and star-crossed lovers meet the fate they have been destined for. You will become entangled in the roots of a Million Junes. 

I was holding my breath with the turn of every page while I had to just sit and read about the main characters do all of the things their families have been forbidden from doing for generations. 

A Million Junes is a push and a pull. It's an ebb and flow. It's so real you could touch it, and make believe. It's made up of Memories and loss, of finding love and coming home. It's equal parts desperation and devastation. And, it's completely lovely. 

I read this book in 2 days. Meaning, I STARTED it yesterday. You are overdue for A Million Junes. You can thank me later! 

@emilyhenrywrites #mythical #magical #millionjunes #June #Junior #starcrossed #starryeyed #personification #imagery #powerful #readnext #booknerd #bookblogger #sendmebooks #bookreviews #5stars #lovebooks #lovewriters #supportwriters #supportreaders #readtoescape #readgoodbooks #kimrecommends 

No comments:

Post a Comment