Book Review: Home Before Dark by Riley Sager

Thankfully, I have found another 5 star read. I am so glad. I didn't get to start this one right away, once I received it from Book Of the Month club, as I was in the middle of a few running books. This is the first thriller I've read in a bit and it was GREAT!

If you're looking for spooky, skin-crawling, mystery...this one has all of those things. Also, it's important to note that there were quite a few BIG twists at the end. And, you know I love a twist. I finished this one by the pool and was so thankful to have some quiet time to sop up the last few pages. 

This was the first book I've read by Riley Sager, I'll have to keep my eyes open for Riley's others, as I've heard they're all great. 

#bookblogger #Ireadtolive #bookreview #5stars #greatread #readnext #botm #thriller #mystery #mansion #haunted #estate #bibliophile #lovebooks #sendmebookstoread #loverofprint #instareader #instabook #instablog #instareview #bloggerlife 

No comments:

Post a Comment