Book Review: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid


 4 Stars for The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid! 4 Stars since I was able to guess the twist before reading it. 

This book had me rooting for the underdog(s) from page 1. Overlooked, underestimated...I can relate to Monique Grant. So, I was grabbed almost instantly. I was counting on her getting her big break in the book. I had no idea the journey I was in for. 

Having anticipated the twist before reading it, I still loved the book and felt that @Tjenkinsreid did an an incredible job of pulling things together so nicely at the end. This was another quick read for me, and so very different from books I've read and/or reviewed in the past. If you're looking for a quick read that's different from all the others, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo will be an interesting one for you, no doubt.

#4stars #evelynhugo #bookreview #bookblogger #readgoodbooks #sendmebooks #lovetoread #bookworm #bookstagram #booknerd #lifeisshortreadmore #loveiscomplicated #underdogs #quickread #bibliophile 

No comments:

Post a Comment