Book Review: Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler


2 Stars for Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler. This book was about an ordinary man seemingly content to go through the motions of his ordinary life. He lived a life where everything was predictable and just so. He liked everything in control, in it's place, and lived a life full of order. 

That being said, I felt it was an, "ordinary," book. This was my first Anne Tyler novel so I was pretty disappointed there wasn't a rich plot and equally disappointed when the turning point only came on the very last page. I kept holding out hope for something exciting, something that never occurred. 

After being on such a roll with 5 star books, my last two reads have me holding my breath for what I crack open next. 

#bookreviews #2stars #bookblog #booklover #sendmebooks #booknerd #loveabook #keepreading #lifeisshortreadgoodbooks #trustedreviews #nextbookplease

No comments:

Post a Comment