Book Review: Final Girls by Riley Sager

4 Stars for Final Girls by @RileySager! You know what I love the most about Riley Sager? There's no building up, no waiting for something to happen. There's none of this introduce all the characters and THEN set the hook. Nope. Not Riley Sager's books. You're saying, "no," to all kinds of commitments and suggesting cereal for dinner on PAGE 1. 

So far, this is my least favorite of Riley's books. It had so much gore, more than I typically like in a mystery/thriller. But, I stayed with it because um, it's a Riley Sager book. And, I'm so glad I did. I didn't see the ending coming. It's great if you're looking for a book to snuggle up with as the seasons start to change. 

This leaves me 1 more Riley Sager book to read and review. But, I think I'm going to head off to spend the Winter in Paradise, first ;)

#suspense #bookreviews #shockingend #bookblogger #sendmebooks #sagerfan #thriller #mystery #bookwithatwist #booknerd #justwant2read #freeyourmind #readgoodbooks #4stars

No comments:

Post a Comment