Review: The Woman In Our House by Andrew Hart


I finished The Woman In Our House last week. It was another Kindle Unlimited find. I finally broke down and upgraded my 2012 Kindle Paperwhite for the new one. It's waterproof and holding to its hype this week while I'm on a staycation. 


The Woman in the House was a good one. I gave it 5 stars because it had a few really good and unexpected twists. The main character is a girl who stole her friend's identity when she found out she was heading out of the country for 2 years. Then, she used the fake ID become a NANNY for a couple in Charlotte with 2 young girls!!!! As the reader, you are taken down this path, questioning her motives and mental stability. You will worry constantly about those 2 little girls. In the big twist, you will see why she was acting so questionable, and it isn't anything you could dream up.


 I loved that it was based in Charlotte and felt like this one would be an awesome movie because it was so well- written. And, because I wasn't sure I would be casting Reese Witherspoon as the lead lady or as the questionable Nanny.   
#5stars #thewomaninourhouse#loveagoodNCsetting 


Books give you somewhere to go when you have to stay here. So, pick a good book and a good here.

No comments:

Post a Comment