Review: The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris

I can't put this book down. I picked it up at the GW last week, with the intention of selling it to the used bookstore for more fiction. But, it has showed up so many times on my IG feed as a must-read that, I decided to give it a go. Y'all. Gripping. Full of despair with eqaul-parts hope. 

It's based on a true story. I'm smackdab in the middle and already give it 5 stars because I have this hope that these 2 are going to be okay in this war and devastation. But, we know how the story ends, don't we?  

The writing is superb. Detailed. You're going to be pulling for these characters from the very beginning. Then you're going to try to wrap your head around how this really happened. 

Disclaimer: Adding older posts from my insta while I'm finishing my current read. Stay tuned for that :)




No comments:

Post a Comment