Book Review: The Girl in the Mirror by Rose Carlyle Release Date 10/20/2020


5 Stars for The Girl in the Mirror by @rosecarlyle100! If you're looking for a book with a twist, look no further! The end of the book was like the grand finale of a fireworks show! I thought the twists were over, I thought I had everything figured out and then, BAM even MORE twists. I could hardly keep up and loved it. 

The last 50 pages in particular were amazing for me as a reader and I could not put it down. This is the debut novel for @rosecarlyle100 and I'm expecting more great books from her in the future the way this one seemed so effortlessly to unfold on the pages. 

I think this one would also make a great movie. I wonder if Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are available. Did anyone else have them in mind the entire book as the twin characters? 

#5stars #heirmoney #deceit #lies #twinthriller #couldnotputitdown #pageturner #quickread #sendmebooks #bookreview #bookfluencer #readgoodbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment