Book Review: A Bad Day For Sunshine by Darynda Jones

 

4 Stars for A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones. 

 A quick read for the fall, I liked this one! I've been in quite a reading slump and even found that I stretched this one out a little longer than usual. Because of my slump, I'm not sure my delay was all on me or the writing. 

Nevertheless, Darynda creates characters you will relate to and find yourself wondering who is involved in the disappearances of two children in the small town. I'm not usually a fan of mysteries told from the view of a police officer or investigator. That being said, Darynda did a good job pulling in the chief's daughter. I was captivated by her from the first few pages in the book. 

I read A Bad Day For Sunshine for book club and was so glad my friends told me that the ending is a cliffhanger. I'm not sure when the sequel is due to be released but, I look forward to more of Levi...that is for sure!

#abaddayforsunshine #bookreview #4stars #quickread #likeablecharacters #readgoodbooks #booklover #bookstagram #bookstafriends #bookedlife #nerdlife #readingweather @daryndajonesofficial 

No comments:

Post a Comment