Book Review: Troubles in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand Release Date 10/6/2020

 
5 stars for Elin's final installment of her Paradise Series. Lucky for me, I was late to the Paradise party so it shortened my waiting time significantly. I'm not sure how others waited as long as they did between the releases of her 3 books. 

The characters will always stay with me, I was so happy to join them in St. John's for book 3 and felt like they were waiting for me to return so they could finish the story with me. 

5 stars for the setting (oh, the SETTING) and the characters- I'm still #teamcash. And, 5 stars for a heavy plot with suspense, surprise, and at times nothing short of chaos on the island. 

Troubles in Paradise is a great book to end the summer on, as we transition to the long-sleeve, pale skin, beanie-wearing weather. I highly recommend all 3 of the trilogy for a good mental vacation. I promise you will feel the St. John sunshine on page 1.

Also, this book pairs well with a strong rum punch. I loved how you wrapped this one up just so, @elinhilderbrand!

#5stars #bookreview #troublesinparadise #elinhilderbrand #islandlife #booksanddrinks #summerbooks #book3 #sendmethebooks #sendmetostjohn #teamcash #greatbook #botm #readallthree 

No comments:

Post a Comment