Book Review: It Ends With Us

 

5 Stars for It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover! A page-turner! This was my second book by Colleen Hoover and although completely different than the previous book I read by her, it was just as good! It Ends With Us was powerful, jarring, and extremely eye-opening. I gained new insights about what it is like for women who are abused and why they continue to stay. Told with honesty, integrity, and grippingly suspenseful details, Colleen wraps us up in her characters in the way that only she knows how to do. I cheered for the victim, I was full of hope for the villain. This may be one of the best books I've read this year and is for sure one to discuss in small groups, instaworld, and even with strangers on the bus that may be reading it. It's that good. #colleenhoover #itendswithus #gripping #5stars #quickread #instabook #bookreviews #readgoodbooks #behindonreviews #readtoescape #bookfortravel #flightread #pageturner @colleenhoover

No comments:

Post a Comment