Book Review: Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand

 

5 Stars for Winter Street by @elinhilderbrand. Let me start by saying, if you're looking for a holiday book to cozy up with, this is the one. Or FOUR. I am thankful that I have all four of these waiting patiently on my bookshelf. I wouldn't recommend starting the first one without the follow ups. I don't know how all of you wait years for writers to complete books in series. 

What makes this book such a great holiday read? Well, the setting is a festive Inn on Nantucket. It comes complete with Nutcrackers, eggnog, Christmas carols, and garland. It wouldn't be a cozy read without family drama. This family comes with quite a bit and you'll feel right at home when you meet the characters. 

You'll have to wait for the ugly Christmas sweaters, though. They come in book 2. Which I started immediately after finishing this one. 

I'm grateful for books that give me some place warm, cozy, and festive to go when I have to stay where I am. And, a Christmas on Nantucket couldn't get more believable than this series. 

#winterstreet #winteronnantucket #islandholiday #garlandandeggnog #5stars #falalalala #bookreviews #holidaybook #readmorebooks #bookit #justaddeggnog #snuggleup #readtogoplaces

No comments:

Post a Comment