Book Review: Winter Series (4 books) by Elin Hilderbrand

 

5 stars for all of the Winter Series books by @Elinhilderbrand! Oh, what a winter treat they are. I thought I would review each one separately, and initially started out that way. However, I gobbled up the books so quickly over Thanksgiving, I decided to review them all together. 

The series started out as a trilogy, with Elin writing the last one despite having only planned for 3. I must say, the last one was my favorite and a tear-jerker. After spending hundreds of pages with the characters over multiple Christmases in the books, the final one really shook me and I'm sad to see my relationship with each of the characters end. 

If you're looking for some great holiday reading, look no further. Elin's  Winter Series (Winter Street, Winter Stroll, Winter Storms, and Winter Solace) are worth picking up. With just the right mix of drama, heartstrings, eggnog, and Grinch, you can bet you'll fall in love with Christmas on Nantucket. If you're anything like me, you'll have a few things added to your bucketlist after these amazing books. 

#holidayreading #yuletidebooks #nantucketchristmas #sendsnow #readgoodbooks #bestcharactersever #jinglebells #mistletoe #elinhilderbrand #5starbookreviews #bestholidayseriesever #winterstroll #winterstreet #winterstorm #wintersolace

No comments:

Post a Comment