Book Review: Summer of '69 by Elin Hilderbrand


3 stars for Elin's Summer of '69.  I've lost count of how many Elin books I've read this summer. Each one catches me off guard. For some reason, I expect her books to be the same. But, I am continuously surprised at how she comes up with the characters in circumstances so relatable. This one was easy and light-hearted, one you could crawl into and let the rest of the world march ahead for a bit. I gave it 3 stars because it just wasn't one I had a hard time putting down. I had to keep grabbing it and carrying it with me, knowing I have a few other books lined up made me want to fly through this one. I feel it could have been about 100 pages shorter and had the same ending. Nevertheless, it was classic Elin with her amazing setting and descriptions. #easyread #3stars #covidescape #booklover #bookreviews #sendmethebooks #bookedlife #Nantucket #Marthasvineyard #readgoodbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment