Book Review: The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager

 


5 Stars for The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager!

I held on to this book for a bit, knowing it was the only remaining @Riley.Sager book I hadn't read yet. What I truly love about his writing is that the style, detail, and suspense are all a guarantee. And, each plot, mystery, and book is very different. 

A summer camp nestled far away for girls from prominent and wealthy families is forever changed by the disappearance of 3 young campers. Their only other cabin mate returns 15 years later when it reopens. She returns to uncover the secrets buried 15 years ago. 

Each time I thought I knew where this one was leading, Riley flipped the script and led me down a different wooded path. His incredible ability to paint with words is why I will continue to seek out all of his future books. If you're looking for a thriller, a mystery, a fast read, I can recommend this one with 5 stars.  #thelasttimeIlied #rileysager #5stars #bookreview #sendmebooks #readgoodbooks #readmore #mystery #thriller #suspense #mustread #bookstoreadduringcovid #cozybooks

No comments:

Post a Comment