Book Review: Girls of Summer by Nancy Thayer New Release May 2020

5 Stars for Girls of Summer by @nancythayerbooks! 

I've been on a roll again with good books. This one didn't disappoint and is another summer beach read that I high recommend if you're looking for something easy-going and offering to take you away. 
Set on the island of Nantucket, you can practically see the cedar siding houses, bright blue hydrangeas, and feel the slower pace of life with each flipping of the page. 

This book has a great ending, all bundled up nicely. It begs for you to pack a bag with linen pants and a hoodie and head on up to Nantucket. I fell in love with the imagery, the quaint setting, and the characters. 

Looking for a book to carry with you on the long roadtrip to the beach? How about one to read while you have to stay where you are? This one is it. 

Dear Netgalley, please don't disown me because I have not addressed my approved books in awhile. I purchased this book the first time I stepped inside my local bookstore since the town reopened and I needed it. That's the thing about books, they wait....

#summerreads #5stars #beachreads #nantucketlove #bookreview #bookreviewer #sendmebooks #needaporch #andaswing #hydrangeasandtea #teacookies #thecape #booksthattakeyouaway #bookcation #ilovebooks #bookworm #bookedlife #wellreadwoman #bookvid19 #pandemicreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment