Book Review: Fly Away by Kristin Hannah

5 Stars for Fly Away by Kristin Hannah! Many don't know that Kristin Hannah wrote a book to follow Firefly Lane. After zipping through Firefly Lane pretty quickly, I was figuratively holding my breath when Fly Away arrived. To say I was on a Kristin Hannah reading blitz would be an understatement. I've read so many books of hers in a row now, I'm going to have to will myself to attack my TBR list more aggressively. 

Believe it or not, I liked Fly Away more than Firefly Lane. It seemed to drag a bit in the middle but with only around 100 pages left, I could not decipher how in the world Kristin was going to fix the tangled mess of despair she so carefully crafted over 2 books. I kept reading, kept hoping she was going to sort everyone out that was so damaged and broken. 

Like Firefly Lane, Fly Away felt different in many ways than other books by @Kristinhannahauthor. However, many of the characteristics I love about her writing were woven throughout this book so beautifully. Fly Away is very emotional, believable, and captivating and if you loved Firefly Lane, I think you'll also love Fly Away. 

#readmorebooks #readgoodbooks @kristinhannahauthor #sequel #flyaway #fireflylane #kateandtully #tullyandkate #bestfriendbook #5stars #bookreview #greatbook #bookstagram #booksofinsta #bookreviewer 

No comments:

Post a Comment