Book Review: Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah


5 Expected Stars for Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. After reading so many of her books, I wanted to make sure and read Firefly Lane before watching the series on Netflix. Well, because the book is always better. 

 I read this one pretty quickly but haven't gotten around to posting the review. Similar to Kristin's other books, I loved how she jumps through time periods, carrying us into the 70s and back to present day. The two main characters Kate and Tully come of age and into adulthood, never missing a beat together. The conflict and twist in the book was difficult for me to read, as I'm sure so many women will be able to relate. 

True to everything I love about Kristin Hannah's writing, the women characters in Firefly Lane are strong, resilient, smart, and overcomers. And, those elements keep me coming back for more of her books. 

I am currently reading the follow up to Firefly Lane, called Fly Away and it picks up right where Firefly Lane ends. So, if you are looking for more of TullyandKate, you'd probably like Fly Away as well. 

#lovebooks #loveKristinHannah #comingofage #readmorebooks #bookreviews #5stars #thebookwasbetter #fireflylane #bestfriendbook #strongwomencharacters @kristinhannahauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment