Book Review: Untamed by Glennon Doyle Release Date 3/10/2020

5 Stars for Untamed by Glennon Doyle!

I had this one on the shelf waiting for a little over a month. I heard so much about it and felt a little hesitant after I loved Love Warrior and then shortly after heard about her divorce and relationship with Abby because it felt like everything I loved about her may all be a lie.

That wasn't the case. I could relate to so much of how her life changed and she could no longer live the life she had tried so desperately to fit back into. I could relate to her questions about everything she had been told. I found that I highlighted practically half the book.

This book is what the world needs right now. And, I hope if you're on the fence about picking it up like I was, that you'll keep turning the pages like I did. I think you'll come out better on the other side.

I wish I could thank someone @netgalley or @randomhouse for an advanced reader's copy of this book. But, I am solely responsible for picking it up all by myself and feeling there could be something inside just for me. And you. Thanks @glennondoyle for this treasure!

#untamed #cheetah #knowing #booksthatchangeyourthinking #openyourmind #readgoodbooks #realauthors #booklife #bookreviews #bookblogger #5stars #nonfiction #bookedweekend #giftidea #booksforsisters #booksforstrength #bravebooks #sendmebooks #glennondoyle #glennon

No comments:

Post a Comment