Book Review: Beach Read by Emily Henry

A very happy 5 STARS for Beach Read by @emilyhenrywrites! As I've shared many times in the last month, I've just been struggling to get into anything. Like most of you, reading is my JAM, my therapy, my noise cut-off-er. When this one arrived in the beautiful royal blue @bookofthemonth box, I was excited for many reasons.

I immediately fell in love with January Andrews. First of all, what's not to love about the name January? Then, when I found out she was a writer, going through some pretty heavy things, in her father's "secret," beach house, I was sucked in. 

 Enter Gus. What a dreamboat! Neighbor at the beach house. Also a writer. jaded. 

This book was everything I needed. I found myself not picking it up if I didn't have big blocks of time to devour it. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll melt, you'll sizzle. Summer reading doesn't get much better than this, folks. Trust me. #summerread #beachread #emilyhenry #bookreviews #5starts #booklover #covidmeansreadathome #botm #loveagoodbook #takemethere #sendmebooks #needmoretime #readnext

No comments:

Post a Comment