Book Review: The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica Release Date 2/18/20

5 stars for The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica!
I had this one on my TBR list for quite some time. You and I both know how it is to get approved for a favorite author. It feels like you're in on a secret the rest of the world doesn't know about yet.

The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica was suspenseful and gutsy. I read past my bedtime 2 nights for this one, and it did not disappoint.

Sadie and Will move to Maine to, "start over." He inherits a house and his niece and it seems to be the perfect time because things in Chicago were quickly unraveling for Sadie, Will, and their two boys. Hesitant to move, but with no other options, Sadie gives it her best shot. When the woman across the street is murdered, the questions start.

I immediately was so skeptical of all the characters in the book. I didn't know who to believe and in my opinion, everyone had a motive.

In classic Kubica style, the turns and roller coaster dips and dives got more and more drastic as the story unfolded. Happy to recommend this one. It was dark, snowy, shadowy, and full of jumps!

Thank you to @harlequinbooks and @parkrowbooks for collaborating with @netgalley to provide me with this amazing read. @marykubica, putting that scary teenage girl at the front of the story really made for quite an adventure and lots of questions. I think people are going to line up to buy this one! #5stars #bookreview #newrelease #booklover #bibliophile #bookstagram #lovetoread #sendmebooks #booknerd #readforfun #suspense #thriller #mystery #pageturner #onemorechapter #readmorebooks #supportauthors #booksandcoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment