Book Review: A Little Hope by Ethan Joella

 

5 Stars for A Little Hope by Ethan Joella. I found A Little Hope at BN 50% off. Maybe I needed a little hope and decided, at 50%, it would be worth it. I was right. Chapter 1 hooked me. So much so, that I messaged Ethan myself and let him know I was hooked. Sometimes, you read a book and meet these amazing characters and wonder how someone could create something from a blank page that you can see so clearly and relate to so well. This was that book. Multiple characters, chapter after chapter contained so much depth and description that I was committed to the outcomes of each of them, and thoroughly enjoyed how they were all connected by grief, sorrow, and loss. But also, hope. I will remain a little bitter about one of the twists in the book. Without letting too many details fly here, I'll be emailing Ethan again about it. But, in the end I understood that it was all part of the realness of the story. If you're looking for a book that feels very real, allows you not to feel so alone, and shines a light on the ray of hope we are all continually walking towards even though we can't see it, this book is your next read. Thank me later. I check my messages. #alittlehope #5stars #bookfor2022 #wellwritten #risingstarauthor #quickread #sendmebooks #booklover #bookreviewsforfun #lovewriters #lovereaders @joellawriting

No comments:

Post a Comment