Book Review: The Wish by Nicholas Sparks


5 Tear-Jerking Stars for The Wish by Nicholas Sparks. Having read every Nicholas Sparks novel, I was itching to get my hands on the The Wish. I've been on a thriller cadence lately so I wasn't sure if I was ready for a Nicholas Sparks, if you know what I mean. 12 pages in, I texted my bestie that I was hooked. 

Amazing characters, the dreamy setting and heart-wrenching struggles that make us all love Nicholas Sparks were turned up a notch in The Wish. A love story without the ending I hoped for, but with a big happy twist at the end set things right and had the tears falling by the last page. I couldn't put this one down. And, if you have a Nicholas Sparks fan in your life, this is a great one for them to curl up with this fall. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll wake up a little to things you may take for granted. You'll think about the family members that love you most and the ones that have never loved you like you've needed. 

As Mick Jagger says, "You can't always get what you want. You can't always get what you want. But, if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need." 

Thank you to my friends @grandcentralpub for the advanced copy of this one. And, to @nicholassparks for doing what you do best and making it different and the same, every time. This world surely needs dependable storytellers like you!

#5stars #thewish #nicholassparks #fallread #booktosnuggleupwith #lovestory #withatwist #sendmebooks #bookreviews #readgoodbooks #finishedin2days

No comments:

Post a Comment