Book Review: People We Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry

5 Stars for People We Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry. 

Oh, Poppy and Alex. My goodness, what a story. Was this book as good as Emily Henry's last book? Definitely yes. Is this book a must read? Definitely yes. Why? Well, because I felt I was with them on all of these summer vacations- in every detail, right down to the humidity and sticky bar floors. 

Emily's ability to describe the surroundings has this magical way of putting the reader right with her characters. 

A quick read. 

Perfect for a book hangover or rut. Perfect for when you don't know what you want to read next. 

It will break your heart and bring you full circle. You won't be able to put it down. 

I double-dog dare you to try.

Meanwhile, I'll be patiently impatiently waiting for more books by @emilyhenrywrites. 

Maybe I'm taking a break from thrillers and mysteries. Is "feel good book," a new genre? If so, I'm so in. And, I'm bringing this book with me. In flipflops with big celeb sunglasses. 

Hello summer!

#greatread #quickread #amazingcharacters #inlovewithAlex #peoplewemeetonvacation #setting #emilyhenry #summerreadinglist #beachbook #carbook #bookhangoversolution #youwillloveit

No comments:

Post a Comment